(203) 286 7383 - P
We are a small engineering firm of one single principal myself and a cad operator. Other disciplines required are subed out. I am dedicated to creating architectural and engineered systems new or retrofitted that perform efficiently and satisfy the constraints of the client.
We believe that an architect and engineer should address every project to ensure a symbiotic relationship to achieve harmony between the two trades. This is accomplished with proper communication through a combination of meetings, emails and phone conversations and the like in an efficient manner to meet schedule.
We dedicate complete attention and time required to provide a successful project.
Our documents are approvable by all local authorities and can be built by any contracting outfit. We do however have several contractors that we try to team up with when possible. We have created a relationship of understanding with them. Our philosophy is not to control the contractor’s product but rather express the importance of design intent.
As dedicated professionals we have extensive experience in high and low end residential, multifamily, high rise apartment, commercial, business, educational, retail, restaurant, and industrial facilities. We also provide reliable MEP services for our clients.
Our vast experience allows us to resolve existing building flaws through architectural and engineering design services. When neighboring areas are affected but not necessarily part of the scope of work we ensure that all areas will perform correctly.
Where applicable we provide potential options for design each with their own price tag. Normally higher efficient systems cost more but provide savings with payback periods. Once the architectural and engineering systems are agreed upon a design may be laid out.
We currently are comprised of an engineer and cad operator :
Since we are a small outfit 95% of our work is retrofit type as opposed to new building. Our retrofit work
is diverse and involves portions of the projects listed below:
Churches and Synagogues:
• West Side Church of Christ, OKC
• Church of the Rock, New Haven, CT
• Temple Beth Shalom, Hamden,CT
• Yorktown Jewish Center, NY
• Bet Torah, Mount Kisco, NY
• Digital Alteration for SWBT Co., Oklahoma City.
• Kodak Building, Oklahoma City,
• Over 30 Computer Rooms in Stamford, CT area.
• Computer installation for Stratford Town Hall, CT
Electrical Services for Telecommunication Sites:
• Over 30 sites for “Sprint Personal Communication Services” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
• Over 40 sites for “Omnipoint Communications Enterprises, Inc.” in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Fire stations renovations:
• The Fire Academy, Randalls Island NYC
• Over 30 Fire Stations in New York City Area.
Copyright 2012: TSS Engineers | Engineering Design Services | All rights reserved. Norwalk, CT 06850 203.286.7383 | SAMUAL007@netzero.net
About Our Engineering and Architectural Design Services
Garages and Bus Maintenance Facilities:
• Norwalk Transit District, CT
• Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT
• Lincoln Hospital, Bronx NYC
• Lawrence and Memorial, Crossroads, MA
• VA Hospital Renovations, West Haven, CT
• Presbyterian Hospital, NYC
• PTA Building, Oxford, CT
• Bender, Stamford, CT
• LEX Products, Shelton, CT
• Town Hall, Stonington, CT
• Town Hall Wolcott, CT
• Police Stations: Derby, Wolcott, Waterford, Enfield, Bridgeport, CT
• Fires Stations: Oklahoma City Station #27 and #28
• Ridgefield Library Renovations, CT
• 1,2 Stamford plaza, Stamford CT
• 1 Merrit 7 building complex, CT
• General Admin. Building, Ansonia Housing Authority, Ansonia, CT
• Over 100 Corporate Offices in Stamford, CT and White Plains, NY areas.
Outdoor Lighting Systems
• VA Hospital Parking, OKC
• Xerox Parking Lot Lighting, OKC
• OU Baseball Field Lighting, Norman, OK
• East Main Street Lighting, Waterbury, CT
• Yale Parking Lot No. 78, New Haven, CT
• Deep River Housing Authority, Ansonia Housing Authority, Morris Elderly Housing, CT
• Magnum Rehabilitation Center, Magnum, OK
• North Square Gateway, Waterbury, CT
Rail Road Stations:
• LIRR: Port Washington, Bethpage and Seaford Stations, NY
• The Bike Shop, 12 Verrick street NY NY.
• Frank’s Nursery, CT
• Stew Leonard’s, Danbury, CT
Restaurants, Hotels and Motels:
• Stamford Brewery, Stamford CT
• Lexington Cafe, Mount Kisco, NY
• Presbyterian Church, Rye NY
• Conte Magnet School, New Haven, CT
• East Haven High School, CT
• Hallen School Addition, Bridgeport, CT
• Forest, Haley & Mackrille Magnet School Additions, West Haven, CT
• New Killingly High School, CT
• Newtown High School Addition, CT
• Norwalk Community College Addition, CT